Tired of carrying bulky devices all around to execute your acoustical measurements? Duran Audio has developed a handy, compact, and yet highly accurate USB microphone pre-amp to alleviate this problem. The D-audio USB Audio Reference Preamplifier is designed for use with acoustic measurement software such as WinMLS, EASERA and Smaart for the purpose of the precise capturing of audio data to ensure fast and reliable STI figures without the common measurement setup hassles. This extremely high quality unit can also be used for the most demanding recording purposes. D-audio provides two line and two microphone level inputs and two transformer balanced line outputs with software controllable local loopback functionality and a rock steady 48V phantom power. The unit can be powered by the USB port or an external power supply.
The D-Audio USB pre-amp has been designed to the highest accuracy so that the user can be guaranteed reliable results from their measurements and it even fits neatly into your laptop bag!
The D-audio USB pre-amp provides:
- Two high-end microphone preamps
- 3p XLR female/ 6.3 mm jack combined connectors. Phone jack with -20 dB attenuation
- Analogue input gain adjustable from 0 to 60 dB (software controlled, 6 dB steps)
- 48V phantom power, software controlled on/off switching
- Professional 24 bit AD converter (dynamic range: 115dB @ 0dB gain), bit depth dependent on OS
- Two high-end transformer balanced outputs
- 3p XLR male
- Output level 6 dBu (0 dBFS), analogue gain is fixed to 0 dB. Level can be digitally attenuated by the wave slider in the Windows mixer
- Professional 24 bit, 48 kHz DA converter (dynamic range: >115dB) , bit depth dependent on OS
- Full speed USB, spec. 1.1 compliant
- Bus powered application